For Diabetes Treatment & Medicine In India like, best ayurvedic medicine for diabetes, Diabetes Ayurvedic View, Ayurvedic Treatment for Diabetes, Ayurvedic Diabetes Diet. You can call us: +91-7087428781
Diabetes Ayurvedic Treatment
Ayurvedic diabetes treatment is a very famous treatment. With the help of ayurveda you can cure your diabetes by taking ayurvedic medicines for diabetes. Let us know about what is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a condition in which your body does not produce enough insulin to process blood glucose, otherwise known as blood sugar. Insulin is important because it carries glucose to the various cells of the body from the blood.
The food that we intake, provides the body with glucose, which is used by the cells as a source of energy. If insulin is not available in right proportion to move glucose from the blood into the cells, glucose will stay in the blood and will lead to rising in blood sugar levels and improper functioning of cells due to a lack of fuel provided by glucose.
Too much glucose in your blood can cause serious problems. Diabetes can have a detrimental effect on your eyes, kidney, and nerves. Diabetes can also cause heart disease, stroke and even removal of a limb.
Diabetes Ayurvedic View
Diabetes Ayurvedic View: In Ayurveda, diabetes is known as ‘Madhumeha’. According to Predominant dosha, It is categorized into 20 types. First 4 types are caused because of Vata dosha, second 6 type caused because of Pitta Dosha and third 10 types caused because of Kapha Dosha.
The kapha type are known to be lazy, inactive and follow an unhealthy diet. Often, they exercise no control over what they are eating, resulting in unhealthy eating habits.
According to Ayurveda, there are three main divisions of Diabetes-
- Kaphaja: causes indigestion, lack of hunger, flu, lethargy, and vomiting.
- Pittaja: This causes pain in the bladder which result in urinary tract infection, fever, acidity, diarrhea etc.
- Vataja: It causes severe cold and cough, breathing problems, fatigue or chills, and insomnia.
Ayurveda believes that one needs to live healthy to feel content. Hence, there should be a shift from a sedentary lifestyle to a more active one for prevention and cure of diabetes.
Early Signs of Diabetes
The average person usually has to pee between four to seven times in a day, but people with diabetes may go a lot more. Normally, glucose is reabsorbed and passes through the kidneys. But when diabetes pushes your blood sugar up, your kidney may not work properly. It causes the body to urinate more frequently.
- Increased Hunger & thirst
- Slow healing sores & cuts
- Yeast infections
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth and itchy skin
- Numbness in the hands and feet
- Unexpected Weight loss
Remember you are at the risk of diabetes if you:
- Are physically inactive
- Follow poor diet
- Have a family history of diabetes
- Do not exercise
- above the age of 45
- Have high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- previously been diagnosed with glucose intolerance
Ayurvedic Diabetes Diet
It’s very important that you should take a healthy and sugar-free diet. Here is the ayurvedic diabetes diet has given below:
- Firstly, start your day with an ideal mix of herbs along with honey
- Avoid eating sweet fruits like pineapple, grapes, mango etc.
- Both, methi dana sprouts and drinking fenugreek water are effective for diabetic patients.
- Many spices show anti-diabetic properties, for instance, asafoetida, turmeric, cinnamon, and mustard. Make their regular use in your meals.
- Most importantly, develop a habit of walking around 30-40 minutes in the morning.
- In addition to refraining from sweets, increase the intake of bitter ingredients such as hemp seeds, bitter gourd, and aloe vera.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Diabetes:
- Diet modification: The first step in the ayurvedic treatment of diabetes is to modify diet, which includes reduced simple carbohydrates, and especially on the complex carbohydrates. Another important step in the diet is that take a fewer quantity of proteins so that the risk of kidney damage can decrease. Rather, fresh vegetables, orange, lemons, bitter fruits, and herb should be taken in plenty.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is used to clear the autoantibodies. This process includes herbal massages, herbal steam sauna, and fasting to cleanse the body. Lastly, colon therapy is given to cleanse the digestive tract and to reorganise the system.
- Exercise and yoga: Likewise, physical exercise, breathing exercises and regular yoga are used for the ayurvedic treatment of diabetes.
- Herbs: Several herbal remedies are used for the ayurvedic herbal treatment of diabetes. Shilajit, gudmar turmeric, neem, amalaki, guggul, and arjuna are the principle herbs for treatment of diabetes
Ayurvedic Herbal Treatment For Diabetes
Herbs play a very vital role in cure from diabetes. Some ayurvedic herbal treatment for diabetes is given below:
- Bitter gourd: Regular intake of bitter gourd helps to lower blood glucose Also increases the secretion of pancreatic insulin to combat its imbalances.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a wondrous spice which helps to improve the health of the diabetics and also effective in controlling diabetes and reduces high blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is one of the most useful spices, rich in nutrients such as dietary fiber to control high levels of glucose.
- Basil leaves: Basil leaves alleviate high blood sugar levels without hurting your health. The leaves of basil are powerful antioxidants that promote adequate functioning of cells that release insulin.
- Mango leaves: Consuming tea made with mango leaves can do wonders for diabetic patients. Take 15 mango leaves, boil it at least for 15 minutes and drink it after straining on an empty stomach.
- Black plum: It contains antioxidants such as tannins, ellagic acid and hydrolyzable. Regular consumption of black plum can benefit people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes alike.
- Guava: Guava is rich in fiber and vitamin C. Both these nutrients are essential in maintaining sugar levels in diabetes.
We At Arogyadham
We at arogyadhamhcc provide the best diet as well as medicine for diabetes and give effective ayurvedic herbal treatment for cure of diabetes. Our best ayurvedic medicine for diabetes is surely going to work wonders for numerous diabetic patients.