For Diabetes Treatment & Medicine In India like, best ayurvedic medicine for diabetes, Diabetes Ayurvedic View, Ayurvedic Herbal Treatment for Diabetes, Ayurvedic Diabetes Diet. You can call us: +91-7087428781
Diabetes Ayurvedic Treatment
Diabetes is a disease in which blood sugar levels increase abnormally. When you eat, your body converts food into sugars or glucose. At this point, the pancreas is supposed to release insulin. It serves as a key to open the cells of your body, allow the glucose to enter and to use the glucose for energy.
However, with diabetes this system does not work.If ignored, it can cause kidney failure, heart failure and amputations.
Types of Diabetes
Type 1 and Type 2 are most common types of this disease including other forms such as gestational diabetes which occurs during pregnancy.
- Type 1 diabetes: Type 1 is the most severe form of diabetes. It is also known as juvenile diabetes because it usually develops in children and teenagers. In this condition, the body fails to produce insulin. As a result, people with type 1 diabetes are insulin dependent to stay alive.
- Type 2 diabetes:In Type 2 diabetes the body does not use the insulin properly as the cells in the body display insulin resistance. It is also known as “adult onset” diabetes, since it develops after the age of 35. People who are overweight and have a sedentary lifestyle are at greater risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Gestational diabetes: In gestational diabetes, a woman develops high blood sugar levels during pregnancy without any previous history of diabetes. The babies who are born to a mother with poorly treated gestational diabetes are at higher risk of contracting blood sugar after birth. Overweight and excess depression increases the risk of this disease. Another major cause is lack of insulin in the setting of insulin resistance. Regular exercise and maintaining healthy weight after pregnancy helps to prevent gestational diabetes. Women are able to control their blood sugar levels with a proper diet.Gestational diabetes affects 3-9% of pregnancies during the last three months of pregnancy.
Ayurveda believes that one needs to live healthy to feel content. Hence, there should be a shift from a sedentary lifestyle to a more active one for prevention and cure of diabetes.
Diabetes Ayurvedic View
Here is the information about diabetes ayurvedic view.
Causes of Diabetes:
Diabetes can strike anyone from any walk of life. It’s causes vary depending upon the genetic makeup, ethnicity, weight issues and family history.
Heredity plays a major role in type 2 diabetes than type 1
- Pancreatectomy or pancreatitis is known to increase the risk of developing diabetes
- Polycystic ovary syndrome(PCOS) is one of the root causes of diabetes. It is linked with obesity in insulin resistance.
Some of the symptoms of type 1 and type 2 diabetes are:
- Frequent urination
- Blurred vision
- Slow-healing sores
- Unexplained weight loss
Ayurvedic Treatment for Diabetes
We at arogyadhamhcc provide the best ayurvedic medicine for diabetes and give effective herbal treatment for cure of diabetic patients. Our herbal medicines for diabetes consist of Arogya Madhuhar, Arogya Madhuhar Gold and Arogya herbal tea which help to control the blood sugar levels.
Early Signs of Diabetes
The average person usually has to pee between four to seven times in a day, but people with diabetes may go a lot more. Normally, glucose is reabsorbed and passes through the kidneys. But when diabetes pushes your blood sugar up, your kidney may not work properly. It causes the body to urinate more frequently.
- Increased Hunger & thirst
- Slow healing sores & cuts
- Yeast infections
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth and itchy skin
- Numbness in the hands and feet
- Unexpected Weight loss
Remember you are at the risk of diabetes if you:
- Are physically inactive
- Follow poor diet
- Have a family history of diabetes
- Do not exercise
- above the age of 45
- Have high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- previously been diagnosed with glucose intolerance
Ayurvedic Diabetes Diet
It’s very important that you should take a healthy and sugar-free diet. Here is the ayurvedic diabetes diet has given below:
Ayurvedic Treatment for Diabetes:
- Diet modification: The first step in the ayurvedic treatment of diabetes is to modify diet, which includes reduced simple carbohydrates, and especially on the complex carbohydrates. Another important step in the diet is that take a fewer quantity of proteins so that the risk of kidney damage can decrease. Rather, fresh vegetables, orange, lemons, bitter fruits, and herb should be taken in plenty.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is used to clear the autoantibodies. This process includes herbal massages, herbal steam sauna, and fasting to cleanse the body. Lastly, colon therapy is given to cleanse the digestive tract and to reorganise the system.
- Exercise and yoga: Likewise, physical exercise, breathing exercises and regular yoga are used for the ayurvedic cure of diabetes,.
- Herbs: Several herbal remedies are used for the ayurvedic herbal treatment and medicine for diabetes. Shilajit, gudmar turmeric, neem, amalaki, guggul, and arjuna are the principle herbs for best ayurvedic diabetes treatment
Ayurvedic Herbal Treatment For Diabetes
Herbs play a very vital role in cure from diabetes. Some ayurvedic herbal treatment for diabetes is given below:
- Bitter gourd: Regular intake of bitter gourd helps to lower blood glucose Also increases the secretion of pancreatic insulin to combat its imbalances.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a wondrous spice which helps to improve the health of the diabetics and also effective in controlling diabetes and reduces high blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is one of the most useful spices, rich in nutrients such as dietary fiber to control high levels of glucose.
- Basil leaves: Basil leaves alleviate high blood sugar levels without hurting your health. The leaves of basil are powerful antioxidants that promote adequate functioning of cells that release insulin.
- Mango leaves: Consuming tea made with mango leaves can do wonders for diabetic patients. Take 15 mango leaves, boil it at least for 15 minutes and drink it after straining on an empty stomach.
- Black plum: It contains antioxidants such as tannins, ellagic acid and hydrolyzable. Regular consumption of black plum can benefit people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes alike.
- Guava: Guava is rich in fiber and vitamin C. Both these nutrients are essential in maintaining sugar levels in diabetes.
We At Arogyadham
We at arogyadhamhcc provide the best diet as well as medicine for diabetes and give effective ayurvedic herbal treatment for cure of diabetes. Our best ayurvedic medicine for diabetes is surely going to work wonders for numerous diabetic patients.