Ayurvedic Treatment For Acne Vulgaris
Are you Ayurvedic treatment for Acne Vulgaris ?Arogyadhamhcc is the best place for it. Acne vulgaris also known as Acne is a chronic skin disease which occurs when oil from the skin and dead skin cells are blocked with the hair follicles. A hormone called Androgen result’s in the appearance of Acne. Acne develops on the face, back or chest and is mostly diagnosed in adolescents. However, It may result in low self-esteem and anxiety. Genetic is the most common cause of acne. It is characterized by three types of lesions that is the comedo or blackhead, the inflammatory papule, and the pustule or pimple.
Causes of Acne –
- Heredity – It can be the most common cause of acne. Heredity is the characteristics that a person inherits from their parents. So, if your parents have this problem you may suffer from the same.
- Fatty and fried foods – Intake of fatty and fried foods can also result in acne.
- Cosmetics – Use of cosmetics that contain animal skin and other ingredients harmful for skin can cause acne.
- Pressure – In some cases, pressure from chin straps, helmets, suspenders, and collars can aggravate acne.
- Drugs – Some medications contain iodides, bromides or oral or injected steroids can also result in acne
- Occupations – Some jobs are in an environment that is not good for the human body. In Industrial jobs, exposure to cutting oil can also result in Acne.
Acne signs and symptoms vary from person to person.
- Comedones – It appears as Whiteheads or Blackheads
- Whiteheads(closed comedones) – It is a flesh-colored or whitish palpable usually 1mm to 3mm in diameter.
- Blackheads(open comedones) – It is similar to whiteheads but is dark in the center.
- Pustules(pimple) and Papules – They are the red lesions 2mm to 5mm in Diameter. Pustules are superficial. whereas papules are relatively deep.
- Nodules – They are deeper, larger and solid than pustules and papules. They are similar to epidermoid cryts, but lack true cystic structure.
- Cysts lesions – They are suppurative nodules. It is painful, pus-filled lumps in the skin.
Arogya Ayurvedic Centre give the treatement of skin diseases with ayurvedic medicines. The main ingredient in these…
Ayurveda and Acne
Acne is called Yuavan Pidika in Ayurveda where yuavan means youth and pidika means eruption. Arunya pidika, Mukha dooshika, and Padmini Kantaka are the other names of Acne in Ayurveda.
- Steaming and other heating procedures: This ayurvedic treatment for acne vulgaris is very useful for the removal of blockage of subtle channels or srothas.
- Vamana or medicated vomiting: This kind of treatment is used to induce vomiting to remove the blockage of subtle channels of facial skin and whole body.
- Nasya: It is kind of Panchkarma treatment used in ayurvedic practice and it helps clear accumulated toxins from the head and neck region.
- Raktamokshana: In this acne pimples ayurvedic treatment the circulating blood acts as a carrier of all vitiated doshas, responsible for pathological changes leading to diseases.
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon is the most powerful remedies for treating Acne. Mixing cinnamon powder with honey helps treat acne from the inside out. It lowers the insulin and blood sugar levels which keep your pores unblocked and results in less acne.
- Turmeric – Haldi is a sacred spice. It can cure acne caused due to digestive issues when consumed in food.
- Neem – Neem is a holistic cure for acne due to its antibacterial and astringent properties. It acts as a natural blood cleanser. A person can use neem soap for cleansing or massage gently with neem leaves to cure acne.
- Giloy – Giloy is a natural treatment for acne owing to the fact that it acts as a detoxifying agent, immunity booster and stress reliever.
- Shalmali – Shalmali is the best home remedy. Apply face mask of shalmali on your face this will reduce the acne of skin.
- Lodhra – Lodhra bark is one of the top herbal remedies for acne as it is a hormone-balancing herb.
- Manjistha – manjistha or Indian madder is very beneficial for treating skin conditions such as acne as it detoxifies the blood.
How to Prevent Acne:
- Wash the face twice daily – Wash your face properly don’t let and impurities inside left inside your skin.
- Refrain from harsh scrubbing – some people use rough cloth pads or clothes to scrub the skin. This can cause inflammation resulting in acne.
- Keep hair clean- Extra oily hair can also be the cause for acne. Washing hair regularly can help in preventing acne.
- Stay hydrated – Drinking more water can also help in curing acne.
- Avoid skin care products that contain oil – A person suffering from Acne should avoid using skin products that contain oil.
- Talk to a Dermatologists – A dermatologist is a person who treats skin, hair and nail disorders. Consulting a dermatologist and having an antibiotic can also cure acne.
Arogyadhamhcc is the most trusted center for treating diseases naturally without any side effects. We offer acne pimple ayurvedic treatment by ayurvedic medicine for acne vulgaris.