Ayurvedic Blood Cancer Treatment
What Is Blood Cancer?
Are You looking for ayurvedic blood cancer treatment? Blood cancer occurs when there is some disturbance in the development of our blood cells. It starts in the bone marrow which is an important source of blood production. Stem cells in the bone marrow develop into three types of cells: RBC, WBC, and platelets. In the case of blood cancer, there is an interruption in the blood production process. This leads to the growth of an abnormal type of cell.
In other words, Blood Cancer happens when something goes wrong with the development of your blood cells. So as a result blood stop doing things it normally does to keep you healthy like fighting off infections or helping repair your body.
Types Of Blood Cancer
Based on the type of blood cell they originate from, blood cancer is mainly of three different types:
- Leukemia: This type of cancer is caused due to the rapid production of abnormal blood cells. It can be either acute or chronic.Acute: This means an aggressive or fast-growing cancer that spreads quickly.Chronic: means a slower-growing or ‘indolent’ (lazy) cancer that takes longer to spread.
- Lymphoma: Lymphoma affects the lymphatic system which removes excess fluids from the body and produces immune cells.
- Myeloma: It affects the plasma cells and These cells help in the production of disease-fighting antibodies in our body. Myeloma leads to weakening of our immune system.
Causes of Blood Cancer
- Weak immune system
- Genetic factors
- Exposure to radiation or chemicals
- Weakness, Fatigue
- Weight Loss
- The problem in taking a breath
- Bleeding Gums
- Sweating of body
- Vomiting Sensations
- A headache
- Frequent Infections
Blood Cancer Treatments In India
- Chemo Therapy: In this kind of blood cancer treatment cancer drugs are used in order to kill cancer cells.
- Biological Radiations: It uses high energy radiations to destroy cancerous cells.
- Bone Marrow Transplantation: is a special therapy to treat certain cancers and involves taking stem cells found in the bone marrow, or filtering those cells and giving them back to the patient. Bone marrow transplant aims to eliminate unhealthy bone marrow.
- Interferon Therapy: This therapy is concerned with slowing down the rate of reproduction of cancer cells. It provides our immune system with more time for anti-leukemia activity.
Ayurvedic Blood Cancer Treatment
We at Arogyadham provide solutions for several blood cancer problems by providing ayurvedic medicines which help in curing the blood cancer. Some of the medications can be listed below:
- Arogya Briddhavadika Bati: This type of ayurvedic medicine is a quick relief in Tumours, Hydocele and lymph nodes. According to the Ayurveda, this is Rasa Aushadhi which is mainly ingredients by the Shodhana, Mardana(Grinding), Swedana(vaporizing), Galana( Straining fluids)
- Arogya Karak Dhara: Curcumin extract is the main ingredient having the property to cure cancer. Studies of cancer cells have shown that curcumin does have anti-cancer effects and helps to cure breast cancer, liver cancer, mouth cancer, brain cancer and lung cancer.
- Arogya Kaya Kalap Yog: Arogya Kaya Kalap has the superpower to detoxify our blood and cure skin ailments. Their aids regenerate skin pigmentation, remove swelling on cancer organs and detoxify the whole body.
- Arogya Kanchnar Tablets: Kanchnar is a perfect anti-oxidant and well known anti-cancer medicine as well as thyroid stimulant. It has remarkable healing properties found in kanchnar guggal and also well known for curing diseases.
Arogyadhamhcc is the ayurvedic center which is well known as the blood cancer treatment and medicines in India and provides the ayurvedic blood cancer treatment to their patients.