For Skin Diseases, Skin Problem like Ayurvedic Skin Care, Ayurveda Skin Problem, Ayurvedic Skin Problem Treatment, Ayurvedic Treatment For Skin Problem, Ayurvedic Medicines For Skin Diseases. You can Call Us: +91-7087428781
What is Ayurveda Say About Skin Problem?
Ayurvedic Skin Care solution is provided by the Arogyadhamhcc. It provides the ayurvedic treatment for acne vulgaris by giving ayurvedic medicines for acne vulgaris to their patients.
You are familiar with the fact that the skin is the largest organ of your body. It separates the inside of your body from the outside world. It protects you from bacteria and viruses and regulates your body temperature.
Conditions that irritate, clog or inflame your skin can cause symptoms such as redness, swelling, burning, and itching. Allergies, your genetic makeup, and certain immune system problems can cause dermatitis, hives and other skin conditions.
Here are the key facts about some of the most Common Skin Problems:
Common Skin Diseases
Eczema – One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
Scaly rashes – Scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them.
Urticaria – These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin.
Psoriasis – This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem usually occurs as a result of excessive cells within the body.
Pruritus or itching – Pruritus is another very common skin affliction which develops on account of variety of factors; it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing.
What does Ayurveda say about skin problem?
According to Ayurveda, the activities in the human system are controlled by the three bio humors called ”doshas” – Vatta, Pitta and Kapha. Any disturbance in one or all of them can cause various skin problems.
The skin is also classified according to these bio humor.
Vata Skin Type:
Vata skin is generally dry, thin, cool to touch, easily hydrated and is very vulnerable to the influence of dry windy weather.
Pitta Skin Type:
Pitta skin type tends to have more breakouts and is less tolerant of hot food. It looks ruddy and warm to touch. Pitta skin type is more prone to freckles and moles than other skin types.
Kapha skin Type:
Kapha dosha indicates water and earth, so kapha skin type tends to be greasy, thick and more tolerant of sun.
Causes of Skin Problems
Some of the general causes can be listed below:
- Exposure to heat & sun
- Genetic makeup
- Improper diet
Common Symptoms & Skin Diseases
People who are infected with different skin problems develop the following signs:
- Flaky, scaly skin
- Bumps or growths
Ayurvedic Skin Care
As with any imbalance, Ayurveda offers simple and gentle Dietary, Herbal, and Lifestyle guidelines to assist the body in removing excess doshas and cleansing the body of natural toxins.
Food and water form the core of nourishment for your skin, so you need to eat well and eat for your type.
Some of the best foods to correct imbalances in your dosha are listed below:
- To begin with, choose sweet, juicy fruits like melons, plums, and peaches.
- In addition to fruits, include vegetables that are bitter and astringent such as collards, kale, and asparagus.
- Add digestive spices to your food such as cumin, coriander, fennel, and turmeric.
- Limit hot, spicy, fermented, salty, oily, fried foods.
- Reduce alcohol and caffeine. These substances are both sharp and hot, provoking to pitta dosha.
- Drink plenty of cool, fresh water. As a result your body will stay well hydrated to flush away toxins.
- Include sweet, salty, and sour tasting foods in your diet, yet avoid ice cream and frozen yogurt.
- Avoid bitter, astringent and pungent tasting foods.
- Eat warm, oily, or heavy foods.
- Eat Boiled or steamed starchy vegetables.
- Include pungent, bitter, astringent taste into your diet.
- Avoid sweet, sour and salty foods.
- Eat more of boiled, steamed and raw vegetables.
- Minimize the intake of heavy foods, salt and dairy products.
- Use raw honey instead of other sweeteners like sugar, brown sugar, maple syrup.
Ayurveda & Skin Diseaseshttps://arogyadhamhcc.com/ayurveda-skin-problem
Lifestyle & Exercise
Not only, dietary routine but daily lifestyle habits and exercise are vital for healthy skin. Overarching lifestyle guidance in Ayurveda includes waking up early before sunrise and going to sleep before 10 pm during night, eating breakfast before 8 am in the morning, lunch before noon and dinner before the sunsets.
Exercise and physical activity is beneficial for eliminating the toxins that cause skin ailments.
Some Home Remedies for Skin Problem Treatment
Along with diet and lifestyle changes, equally important is to incorporate some Ayurvedic herbs in your regular diet to balance your dosha.
The herbs that are vital for the effective treatment of skin problem are as follows:
- Basil: This herb contains healthy amount of flavonoids which prevent the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthen the immune system.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This herb particularly helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraine and aids the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. It also helps to relieve skin inflammation.
- Parsley: Regular intake of parsley help in the cleansing of the blood. It removes the blemishes on the face.
- Cumin: Cumin helps to boost the digestive system and ensures the proper functioning of the body.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Skin Problem
.Ayurveda recommends Panchatikta ghritam and Arogyavardhini to all patients of eczema. Chaturmukha and Khadirarishta are some of the other ayurvedic medicines for eczema. The affected area should be massaged with Guduchyadi taila or Mahamarichyadi taila.
We at Arohyadhamhcc provide the best ayurvedic treatment for different kinds of skin problems. We provide effective ayurvedic medicines for various skin diseases.
Ayurvedic treatment for skin problems also includes massage with different oils such as sesame, almond, olive, linseed, and ghee.