Lung Cancer Treatment In India
Lung Cancer Treatment Ayurveda, Best Hospital To Treat Lung Cancer, Lung cancer Treatment Through Ayurveda,
Ayurvedic Treatment For Lung Cancer. Call Us: +91-7087428781
What is lung cancer?
Lung cancer is a type of cancer that begins in the lungs. People who smoke have the greatest risk of lung cancer, though lung cancer can also occur in people who have never smoked.
Types of lung cancers:-
There are two major types of lung cancers.
(1) Small cell lung cancer: Small cell cancer is also known as small round cell cancer as per their name these cells are very small and spread in our body very quickly. These cells are in the shape of Tumors and spread to lymph nodes, bones, brain, adrenal glands, liver and spinal cord. The main cause of Small cell lung cancer is smoking and Tobacco. In Lung Cancer disease there is 20% case is Small cell lung Cancer.
(2) Non-small cell lung cancer: The majority of lung cancers are non-small cell type. They spread more slowly than small cell lung cancer.
There are three subtypes of this cancer. The cells in these types differ in size, shape and chemical make-up.
- Squamous cell carcinoma: About 25-30% of all lung cancers are of this type. They are associated with a history of smoking and Tobacco.
- Adeno carcinoma : This type of cancer accounts for about 40-45% of all lung cancers. It is usually found in the outer region of the lung.
- Large cell carcinoma: This type of lung cancer accounts for about 10 to 15% of all lung cancers. It may appear in any part of the lung, and it tends to grow and spread very quickly
Common symptoms of lung cancer-
- Lingering or worsening cough
- Coughing up phlegm or blood
- Chest pain that worsens when you breathe deeply, laugh, or cough
- Shortness of breath
- Weakness and fatigue
- Loss of appetite and weight loss
- Lumps particularly in the neck
- Bone pain, particularly in the back, ribs, or hips
- Brain or spine – headache, dizziness, balance issues.
- Numbness in arms or legs
How can you prevent yourself from lung cancer?
- Stop smoking
- Stop inhalation of gases which are harmful for lungs
- Exercise daily for the prevention of lung cancer
- Eat fruits and vegetables
- Eat healthy and avoid junk
- Stop drinking alcohol
- Do some breathing exercises daily in morning
- Start doing mediation in morning
- Start drinking different kind of juices (consult doctor for same)
- Start adding turmeric in your daily diet (haldi extract of Arogyadham)
- Herbs for lung cancer – herbal tea made of different kind of herbal extracts’
- Eat plenty of small meals
At Arogyadham we give you perfect solution for lung cancer-
By eating our medicines which are 100% ayurvedic and with no side effect will give you results very soon. Some of the common medicines which we give to all cancer patients are –
- Arogya Briddhivadika Bati
- Arogya KarakDhara
- Arogya Kayakalp Yog
- Arogya Kanchnar Guggul
These medicines are common medicines for all cancer. More medicines will be added to these medicines as per the patient’s condition and reports.
Why our medicine is better from other?
- It increases your immunity system
- It has no side effects
- It is ayurvedic
- It is made up of natural herbs
- It prevents you from other cancer diseases
- It cures lung diseases
- Reduces the risk lung damage
- In allopathy there are side effects of eating medicines but in our ayurvedic you don’t have those side effect.
- Our Ayurvedic medicines will help you gain your immunity as well and will help you to stay healthy.
- You can eat our medicines with any other medicine with a gap of 15 minutes.
- Ayurvedic treatment is slow but gives you better results and permanent cure of diseases on other and allopathy gives you fast results but with so many side effects and no permanent cure of your diseases.
We treat the following cancer diseases –
- Skin cancer
- Breast cancer
- Liver cancer
- Mouth cancer
- Metastatic cancer
- Brain cancer
- Lung cancer
- Blood cancer
- Stomach cancer