Ayurvedic Breast Cancer Treatment
Breast cancer is a malignant cancer that starts from cells of breast and lump that formed in the breast. Cancerous cells starts to begin in cells of lobules and other tissues of breast, but later the cells can travel to other parts of the body through the lymphatic system. Because of the size of mass formation of breast changes, it can be due to many reasons like obesity, lack of exercise, alcohol consumption, and most notably hereditary. Try to detect breast cancer by beam biopsy or mammography.
- Breast cancer occurs when some breast cells begin to grow abnormally. These cells divide more rapidly than healthy cells do and continue to accumulate, forming a lump or mass.
- Breast cancer most often begins with cells in the milk-producing ducts (invasive ductal carcinoma).
- Breast cancer may also begin in the glandular tissue called lobules (invasive lobular carcinoma) or in other cells or tissue within the breast.
- Researchers have identified hormonal, lifestyle and environmental factors that may increase your risk of breast cancer.
Signs and symptoms of breast cancer may include:
- Feels different from the surrounding tissue because of breast lump or thickening.
- Change in the size, shape of a breast
- Changes to the skin over the breast
- Newly inverted nipple
- Peeling, scaling, crusting or flaking of the pigmented area of skin surrounding the nipple (areola) or breast skin
- Redness over your breast, like the skin of an orange
Breast cancer Treatment & Medicines In India
Cancer can be managed with the help of both allopathic and Ayurvedic but in allopathic or modern science there are many side effects of radiations and medicines on body. Ayurvedic Breast Cancer Treatment is natural and safe. It helps naturally and enhances body functioning. There are many herbs in Ayurvedic medicine For Breast Cancer help to control the abnormal growth of breast cells and in later stages it will help to reduce pain and curb it spread to other organs.
Ayurvedic medicine for Breast Cancer
- Asparagus Racemosus
- Withania Somnifera
- Commiphora mukul
- Curcuma longa
Ayurvedic Breast cancer treatment and all kind of cancer treatment helps to stop the abnormal growth of cells and also help to generate healty body cells.