Nephrotic syndrome is a syndrome that includes signs of nephrosis, mainly protein in the urine, low levels of albumin and swelling of the blood. It is a component of glomerulonephrosis, in which different levels of protein are produced in the urine. Essentially, protein loss in the kidneys leads to low levels of protein in the blood, including low albumin, which causes the introduction of water into the soft tissues. Very low levels of albumin can also cause a variety of secondary problems, such as fluid in the abdominal cavity, around the heart or lungs, high cholesterol, loss of molecules that regulate coagulation (high risk of blood clots).
A large proteinuria is due to an increase in the permeability of the kidney filter membrane which normally separates the blood from the urinary space in Bowman’s capsule. This consists of the capillary walls of the glomerulus which are enveloped by highly specialized cells called podocytes. Changes in their ability to filter substances transported in the blood mean that proteins, but not cells, pass into the urine (therefore, there is no hematuria). On the other hand, in the nephritic syndrome, the red blood cells cross the pores, causing hematuria.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
- Nephrotic syndrome is characterized by a high proteinuria (> 3.5 g per 1.73 m2 of body surface area per day,  or> 40 mg per square meter of body surface area per hour in children), hypoalbuminemia , 5 g / dl) hyperlipidemia and edema (which is generalized and also known as anasarca or dropsy) that starts with the face.Lipiduria i.e. lipids in urine can also appear, but is not crucial for the diagnosis nephrotic syndrome. Hyponatremia appear with a small fragmentary excretion of sodium.
- Haipoprotinemia stimulates protein synthesis in the liver, resulting in high yield of lipoprotein.
- Low levels of lipoprotein lipase, fat apcyta decreases due to the inclusion of lipoprotein main digestive tract.
A few other characteristics seen in nephrotic syndrome are:
- Serum hypoalbuminemia is another common symbol of the body in other liquids. The lower serum decreases liquid accumulation in the tissue due to oncotik pressure. The perception of sodium and water is the hives of hives. It can take many forms:
- Swelling around the eyes, typically in the morning.
- The edema of the legs.
- Fluid in the pleural cavity causing pleural effusion. Most often associated with the excess fluid is pulmonary edema.
- Due to the liquid in the shell Peritoniyl ascites.
- Fluid in the peritoneal cavity causing ascites.
- Generalized edema throughout the body known as anasarca.
- Most patients are normotensive, but hypertension (rarely) can also occur.
- Anemia (hypochromic microcytic type deficient in iron) may be present due to loss of transferrin.
- Dyspnea may be present due to pleural effusion or diaphragmatic compression with ascites.
- The rate of erythrocyte sedimentation increases due to increased fibrinogen and other plasma contents.
- Some patients may notice foamy or foamy urine due to a decrease in surface tension due to severe proteinuria. The actual discomfort of the urine, such as haematuria or oliguria, is rare, although this is generally observed in renal syndrome.
- It may have characteristics of the underlying cause, such as a rash associated with systemic lupus erythematosus or a neuropathy associated with diabetes.
- The test should also exclude other causes of severe edema, especially the cardiovascular and hepatic system.
- Muehrcke’s nails; white lines (leuconychia) that extend throughout the nail and are parallel to the lunula.
Nephrotic Ayurveda is the preferred treatment system for Cortekosteroid Syndrome because it is in an allopathic treatment, it is therefore a large amount of body that can have many side effects.
Ayurveda believes that the wandering father in this situation is faulty in the body and it is used for the treatment of different flops, simple drugs.
Some of these medications include:
- Chandaanaadi Wati
For free consultation from our qualified doctors kindly mail us with a scanned copy of your reports .
- Reduce the amount of daily sodium in 1000-2000 mg. Such as salt, yogurt, soup, food, seasonal mix (garlic salt, Aduov season salt, etc.), such as salt, turkey, ham, salt and table, and vegetables for salami, food, food, fast food Salty food on Crude, and a salad dressing service per serving, compare the sodium mg to the calorie label. Sodium should be low in calories or less.
- High protein animals Eat a typical amount of food: 3-5 pounds of food (preferably meat, fish and twice the amount of chicken).
- Avoid saturated fat, egg yolk and chicken skin such as cutting butter, cheese, fried food, fatty red meat.
- Increase the intake of unsaturated fat such as olive oil, canola oil, peanut butter, okseedos, fish and nuts. Low fat meat in meat.
- Increases the consumption of fruits and vegetables, potassium or phosphorus restriction is not necessary.
- The Dravman on the liquid monitor and the amount for which all liquids and room temperature food are. Nephrotic syndrome fluid management, very accurate, especially during severe fall.