Ayurvedic Bone Cancer Treatment
For the treatment of bone cancer like, Bone Cancer Treatment in Ayurveda, Ayurvedic Bone Cancer Treatment, Bone Cancer Treatment In Ayurveda, Natural way of treatment for Bone Cancer, contact us by: https://arogyadhamhcc.com or Call us on +91-7087428781
Bone cancer develops when the cell multiplies and forms a mass or mass of abnormal cells. It can be classified as primary bone cancer and secondary bone cancer. The cancer that begins in the bones is known as primary bone cancer. Cancer that begins in another part of the body, that is the lung, breast, stomach, rectum, prostate, thyroid, kidneys are known as secondary bone cancer.
Types of Bone Cancer
Bone cancers are break down into separate parts depends upon the type of cell from where cancer began. Here is the most common type of Bone cancer:
- Osteosarcoma: Osteosarcoma starts in the bone cells. It mostly occurs in young adults and children in their legs and arms bones.
- Chondrosarcoma: Chondrosarcoma starts in the cartilage cell. It mostly found in legs, arms, and pelvis of the middle-aged peoples.
- Ewing’s sarcoma: Where Ewing’s sarcoma begins it’s not clear but it mostly occurs in pelvis, arms, and legs of the children and adults.
Pain is the most common symptom of the bone cancer. Pain start as normal pain but after some time it’s turned to be worst pain and its mostly occurs at night or with some specific activities. If this tumor weak the bone than it results in a bone fracture. Other signs of bone cancer are following:
- Night Sweat
- Weight Loss
- Swelling Near the affected area
- Broken Bone
Causes of bone cancer are not known in most of the cases But Doctors know the begins as an error in the bone cell DNA. This error tells the cells to divide and multiply into new cells and it causes uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells.
Here are some risk factors for developing some types of bone cancer:
- Mostly found in peoples who have received radiation therapy treatment
- Most found in the children who have hereditary retinoblastoma which is cancer of eye?
- Peoples who are mostly close to their relatives who have bone cancer.
Bone Cancer Ayurvedic Treatment
Cancer is a disease involving abnormal cell growth with the potential is to spread with other Parts of the body. Bone cancer is one of the types of cancer. Treatment of bone cancer Depend upon the Stages of the cancer and Grades of the cancer, possible side effects, and overall Health.
Common drugs for Bone Cancer Treatment include:
- Cisplatin (Platinol)
- Doxorubicin (Adriamycin)
- Ifosfamide (Ifex)
- Methotrexate (multiple brand names)
The Herbal Medication provides the following herbs for Bone Cancer Ayurvedic in treatment:
- Wheat leaves
Arogyadhamhcc is the best ayurevdic center which provides the best bone cancer treatment & medicines in India.