Some Home remedies to decrease the Hepatitis B virus
- Mix 3 gms Black Salt( Kala Namak ) in 100 gms of Tomato Juice and take 2 times in a day will decrease the level of Hepatitis B Virus.
- Take 10gms lemon juice, 20 gms sugar, 1 gm sodium bicarbonate, ½ gm Naushader ( Ammonium chloride ) , mix all these in 10 gm water and drink 2 times in a day.
- Mix 1 gm Black Peeper in 5 gm juice of Bel (Bengal quince) take once in a day will increase the immunity and decrease the Hepatitis B viral load.
- Take 20 gm Juice of Radish with leaves three times in a day reduced the Hepatitis B virus.
- Mix 60 gm Juice of Radish with leaves along with 40 gm Cane sugar (shakkar) take 2 times in a day.
- Take 3 gm pure Shilajit take it with cow urine helps to reduce Hepatitis B viral load.
- Mix 6 gm Triphala Churan in honey and take once in a day will removes the Jaundice and Hepatitis B virus.
- Mix honey in 6 gm of Giloy churan help to reduce the viral load of Hepatitis B
- Mix honey in 6 gm Black peeper churan removes the virus of Hepatitis B.
- Mix Kabuli Harad in Jaggery in equal quantity take once in a day will removes the virus of Hepatitis B.
- Make a churan of leaves of Triphla & Neem and take with Honey once in a day removes the virus of Hepatitis B.
- Take 4 gm Ficus religiosa ( Peepal ) Chaal and 4 gm Dry Ginger (Saunth) , Grind & Filter both herbs and take with Cow Urine 2 times in a day reduces the viral load of Hepatitis B.
- Make a 250 gm juice of Neem and water and mix sugercandy (mishri) in it and boil the mixture and take it when it goes cold 2 times in a day will removes the virus of Hepatitis B.
- Make a kwath of Triphla & Trikatu equqlly and mix honey in it. Drink when gets cold will remove the Hepatitis B.
- Usage of Mint ( podina) more in daily routine reduces the Hepatitis B viral.
- Extract of Amla is beneficial to reduce Hepatitis B.
- Soak 10 grams of Mehndi at 200gm water in the night. Drink it after filtering in morning will remove the Jaundice and reduces the Hepatitis B virus.
- Grind 18 gm Potash Alum ( Fitkari) and distribute in 21 equal parts. Take 1 part in every morning empty stomach with 20 gm of cow butter will remove the Hepatitis B virus.
Above given remedies are very effective in the treatment of Hepatitis B. If symptoms till persists, consult your doctor and start the medication. Natural cure is safe and do not result in any side effect. Hepatitis B become more dangerous if the preventive measures are not taken. So in order to get rid of this disease you must have to take our Hepatitis B Kit which give you guaranteed cure from Hepatitis B.
Hepatitis B medicine, Ayurvedic medicine for hepatitis B, Ayurvedic treatment of Hepatitis B, Hep B treatment, Hepatitis treatment, Hepatitis B treatment, HBV, HBV treatment, treatment of hep b, Best treatment for Hepatitis B, Hepatitis b Medicine