Heart diseases are very common in modern times as the lifestyle and diet of people are affected by various bad factors. The heart is the main organ of the body that supplies blood to all other parts of the body hence it is responsible for the body to work. In cases where the heart doesn’t perform well according to the nature of its work that is pumping the blood to vessels so that it could spread through the other body parts, then we can say the heart blockage is responsible for that. Mainly out of shape heart and blood clots are the prime reasons for heart blockage that further increases other threats like heart attack and stroke.
Generally when we eat too much oily food that our body can’t easily digest that increases the fat which creates cholesterol in the human body. If the cholesterol level is increased inside the blood the blood starts thicken hence results in blood clots. These blood clots will stop the heart from pumping the blood and in most of the cases the heart starts fighting against it and it can lead to weakening heart system because a large amount of power of the heart is consumed while fighting against blockage generated by blood clots.
The heart will have to work more in order to supply enough amount of blood to other parts of the body. When the heart pumps the blood clots work against it. The heart has to use more force to throw the blood. In other cases, the heart shape also affects its performance where it is unable to pump the blood in the right manner and causes a lot of heart diseases.
Talking about the treatment of heart blockage:
If heart blockage is spotted at its earlier stages then it can be cured with proper diet and exercise. Alteration in lifestyle would also help to a great extent but if it is at its severe stages then you would have to go for medication for treating it. There are many methods available to treat heart blockage in the medical science in which the blood purifying syrups and cardiology exercises are the best to have. You might find these expensive. Somewhat with full of side effects as well but these are the best cures for heart blockage.
Meanwhile, if you are looking forward to having a treatment that is full side effect free then you should go for Ayurvedic treatment for Heart Blockage in India. No matter in which part of the world you live, you might have known about the ancient ayurvedic treatment methods used in India. You would get cures for all diseases in Ayurveda and the treatment is fully side effect free for you that will never harm your body in any manner. You can cure early stages as well as the severe stages of heart blockage at your home by yourself with the use of ayurvedic herbs. Following are few of the home remedies.
we say the ayurvedic treatment methods for heart blockage that you can follow:
- Cardamom: Cardamom is widely used in India as a spice and it has many medicinal properties that decrease the high blood pressure and stable the blood circulation of the human body. This herb helps in maintaining proper blood flow which further helps in gaining relief for cardiovascular muscles. It improves the antioxidant level inside the body. Heart blockage is responsible for high blood pressure. Hence the cardamom is very helpful for those who are facing heart blockage problems.
- Garlic: Garlic is a commonly used ayurvedic herb that is helpful in treating many diseases including the heart blockage. It is really very helpful in cleaning the arteries and it also increases the digestion. Many studies show that Garlic is quite a great herb for heart blockage treatment because it is clearly capable of reducing high blood pressure that is the first and dangerous symptom of heart blockage.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is an antioxidant herb that is evidently useful for treating heart blockage. Cinnamon reduces the blood sugar level which is helpful in lowering the risk of high blood pressure and heart blockage. It improves heart health and increases the level of Good cholesterol that enhances heart health to a great extent. Add cinnamon in your daily diet if you want to live a healthier life as it will make your heart healthier than ever before.
- Arjuna Bark: Arjuna Bark is not a kitchen ingredient but it is one of the best. Most recommended ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of heart blockage. The bark of this tree is used to prepare a power that can be mixed with many other herbs. Create an ayurvedic medicine for a number of diseases. This herb is responsible for increasing heart health and it also lowers the risk if heart blockage by empowering the heart and removing blood clots as well.
- Homemade Heart Tonic: One can use commonly used kitchen ingredients like garlic, ginger, lemon, honey, and apple cider vinegar to create a heart health tonic which is useful in treating heart blockage and giving power to your heart. If these ingredients are mixed together in the right quantity then they work as the best cardioprotective agent. Make a paste of a cube of Ginger and add half cup lemon juice to it. Also, add garlic cloves along with some apple cider vinegar. Then boil this mixture and let it boil until it becomes thick. Once it is cooled down you need to add honey to it. Store this at a cool place and take one teaspoon of this mixture every morning.
You can consult an Ayurvedic expert for more methods of treating heart blockage with Ayurvedic medicines. Our expert Ayurveda specialist will guide you about the diet and daily routine to follow. Don’t live with diseases instead you should never let them come to you. Use the power of Ayurveda to treat any disease including the heart blockage with good effects of Ayurvedic herbs.