Cancer is a broad term. It describes the disease that results when cellular changes cause the uncontrolled growth and division of cells. Some types of cancer cause rapid cell growth, while others cause cells to grow and divide at a slower rate.
Certain forms of cancer result in visible growths called tumors, while others, such as leukemia, do not.
Types of cancer can be listed below
Mouth Cancer: Mouth cancer, also known as oral cancer, is where a tumor develops in the lining of the mouth. It may be on the surface of the tongue, the insides of the cheeks, the roof of the mouth (palate), or the lips or gums.
- Sore mouth ulcers that don’t heal within several weeks
- Unexplained, persistent lumps in the mouth that don’t go away.
Breast Cancer: Breast cancer is cancer that develops in breast cells. Typically, the cancer forms in either the lobules or the ducts of the breast. Lobules are the glands that produce milk, and ducts are the pathways that bring the milk from the glands to the nipple.
- A breast lump or tissue thickening that feels different than surrounding tissue and has developed recently.
- Red, pitted skin over your entire breast.
- Swelling in all or part of your breast.
Bone Cancer: Bone cancer occurs when a tumor, or abnormal mass of tissue, forms in a bone. A tumor may be malignant, which means it’s growing aggressively and spreading to other parts of the body. A malignant tumor is often referred to as cancerous. Cancer that begins in the bones is rare.
- Pain and swelling in the affected bones.
- Palpable hard mass in the long bones of the limbs.
Liver Cancer: Liver cancer is cancer that begins in the cells of your liver. Your liver is a football-sized organ that sits in the upper right portion of your abdomen, beneath your diaphragm and above your stomach.
Several types of cancer can form in the liver. The most common type of liver cancer is hepatocellular carcinoma, which begins in the main type of liver cell.
- Losing weight without trying
- Loss of appetite
- Upper abdominal pain
Gallbladder Cancer: Gallbladder cancer is cancer that begins in the gallbladder. It stores bile, a digestive fluid produced by your liver.
Gallbladder cancer is uncommon.
Metastatic Cancer: A metastasis refers to the spread of cancer cells from their primary location to another region of the body. Cancer cells may spread through the bloodstream, the lymphatic vessels, or locally, and can do so because chemicals that ordinarily keep cells where they belong in the body are absent.
Symptom – Presence of cancer cells in the organ where they spread
Ayurvedic Treatment for Cancer
Ayurveda treats cancer by treating the devitalized body energies involved using Apunarbhava Chikitsa. As per Ayurvedic
I. Administration of blood cleansing herbs along with the intake of a detoxifying diet.
II. Circulation stimulant herbs to promote blood circulation that helps in shifting of stagnation of the blood, and increase the efficient expulsion of toxins to assist the healing of the tissues.
III. Immunity restoring herbs to boost the vigor of patients.
IV. Ayurvedic treatment for cancer focuses on restoring the tranquility of the mind and body. So, counselling and Yoga are also recommended to support the aspect of personal healing.
According to Ayurveda, health ailments emerge due to the disparity between mind, body, and spirit. The above protocols for cancer are helpful in bringing back the lost equilibrium and harmony of the body.
Ayurvedic cancer treatment involves Shamana Chikitsa, Shodhana Chikitsa (purification treatment) to eliminate the vitiated Doshas and Dhatus. Also, rejuvenating therapies (immunotherapy) in cancer & Shroto Shodhak Aushadh with Ashukari effects (fast acting), to scavenge on all kind of cancer cells.
Ayurvedic herbs for cancer treatment:
- Amlaki: It is commonly known as Indian gooseberry or Amla. It is used as an anti-oxidizing and anti-inflammatory agent. It has rich amounts of anti-oxidants.
- Ashwagandha: It is a major Rasayana in Ayurveda. It is an immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidizing agent.
- Guduchi: Its plant extract is used for many types of cancer. Being an immunomodulator, it helps to regulate
immunesystem to check cancer cells.
- Draksha: This herb stops pancreatic and colorectal cancer cells from spreading and migrating without harming healthy cells
Arogyadhamhcc provides the best ayurvedic treatment for cancer which helps to heal cancer patients. It is the best cancer treatment centre with ayurvdic medicine to treat cancer.