What Is HIV?
HIV is the meaning of human immunodeficiency virus (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) means a virus that destroys the human immune system. The human body has special arrangements for protection against diseases. White cells found in the blood which called White Blood Corpuscles or WBC these are important to prevent diseases, except these many parts of the body such as spleen, lymph glands, Liver, are important to prevent diseases and make an immune system stronger. These white cells of body empowered to protect from external contamination. This power is contained in white cells occurs in the T – 4 lymphocyte cells, and HIV virus destroys these cells. Due to deficiency of these cells, the body’s immune system is destroyed and the victims of this diseases unable to compete and died shortly.
What Is AIDS?
AIDS means (Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome). It is high or the last stage of HIV infection. After entering HIV in the body it destroys the CD4 cells which fight against infection (Cells) and the immune system (Immune System). Due to loss of these two important things in the body, it is very difficult to fight against infections and major diseases such as cancer. As CD4 and the Immune System goes to destroy its known as the growth stage of AIDS in the body of the person.
AIDS whose full name is “Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome”. The disease first time in 1981, the United States showed that the physicians of large cities such as Los Angeles and New York when they have “gay sexual activity came to cure a person.” Many checks and treatment to bring the disease after treatment and he cannot save people. But this fact was destroyed Immunity of homosexuals unfolded. A large number of people developed and underdeveloped countries of the world since effected by this disease.
How does HIV enter into our body?
By unsafe sex
By contaminated blood
By accessing infections child in the womb by the mother
By the needle
HIV infection through sexual intercourse –
1) UNSAFE SEX – the male or female mates more than one male or female, the ones that are more likely to have the disease, thus the disease is further transmitted men and women during sexual activity. In addition to the infected person, only semen or seminal fluid is the fluid of the body that keeps viruses, such as blood, tears, urine, saliva, breast milk, cerebrospinal fluid, etc., but this number of viruses is very low. But if the blisters in the mouth, its spread with kiss also.
- From Infected blood HIV AIDS. HIV in human blood infected with AIDS also exists virus HIV, because when you have this disease blood of patients infected with up to a second patient certain blood taker who will be afflicted with HIV AIDS. Therefore must always make sure the test before blood component
- The spread of AIDS from the needle. Infected same needle to give an injection of a drug such as a needle when a cause of two or may be used on more than two persons, they also spread the virus of HIV AIDS. That’s directly entering the bloodstream of another person through needle blood of an infected person, such also makes the patient’s HIV AIDS. Nowadays people make TATTOO. It can also occur if the cause of the virus then TATOO laps from the tattooing of another person after TATOO tattooing HIV/ AIDS infections are also HIV/ AIDS. So TATOO construction with special attention Deven.
- The child is conceived by Mother transition activities. – GARBH ME HIV AIDS HONA growing in the womb suffering woman becomes pregnant HIV AIDS is an infection of the child virus. Children born with this condition is congenital AIDS patient. From infected mother, during labor, the baby may find disease. Breasts may be AIDS infected children to drink.
HIV/ AIDS symptoms –
After HIV virus enters the body, there will be no problem to some people a long time to start, after staying in the body for some time and they seem normal. But others are able to give infected. Other people are also those which appear bit symptoms of AIDS. And in two or three years these symptoms take seriously mold. And some people are like that in the third category. Including severe symptoms within two and a half months of the infections become manifest. These are some symptoms given below.
HIV/ AIDS SYMPTOMS
- Start weight loss in patients with HIV/ AIDS. His weight will be reduced up to 4-5 kg event in two to three months.
- Usually, diarrhea embarks and be not quite right time.
- Have a recurrent fever or remain always a fever.
- Throat like body lymph glands, swelling in the armpit, thigh glands.
- Get blisters or sores in the mouth and throat, with a cough, and get a continuous cough, tuberculosis in more than 60 percent of AIDS patients.
- Skin diseases such as the rash and itching, yellow fall more skin.
- Sweating in anorexia, night hunger not food.
Body disease resistance remains low. Its body is constantly weakening. TB in the lungs Pneumonia. Light of the eyes may be destroyed. Inflammation of the vagina in women, itching and is highly found bleeding. A number of diseases can attack the body and the end is death within 2 to 5 years.
HIV AYURVEDIC DIET
- The patient must resort to daily pranayama and yoga. Make sure at least 1-1 hour morning pranayama and yoga.
- The patient should drink the juice of one gourd, cabbage, or pumpkin (Pumpkin), every morning to improve PH Level of your body, Slowly the Ph Level of the body will improve and will develop immunity.
- Basil juice (especially black basil with it) is very beneficial. 5 ml to 50 ml as the patient could easily drink.
- Giloy juice everyday 30ml to 100ml morning and evening as much as easily digestible.
- Wheat juice also drinks morning and evening to 30ml to 100ml.
- Take fruit of the vine (Bilwa – which are plated on Shiva) It is very beneficial.Consumed daily by ethics, powder or jam or shake.
AYURVEDIC AIDS TREATMENT, AYURVEDIC HIV TREATMENT
When a patient get diagnosed with this disease, then patient is less affected by the disease at that time, but morel becomes down, and patient feel depressed, because he learn that there is no cure for the disease but now there is good hope of cure of the disease by the ayurvedic HIV treatment.
Ayurvedic AIDS treatment has many highly effective therapies. There is a branch of Ayurveda known as rasayana, which specifically deals with increasing immunity and vitality through the use of various herbs, minerals and Ayurvedic techniques and practices. The Ayurvedic AIDS treatment aims at the relief of current symptoms while addressing the underlying cause. After initial detoxification, the strength, immunity and vitality of the patient are increased through rasayanic therapies.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Ayurveda can help in preventing AIDS by strengthening the body’s defence system through herbs and a supplementary code of conduct or achaar rasayana. Ayurveda recommends a whole range of herbs for the prevention of AIDS through strengthening the immune system. Herbs such as amla (emblica officinalis), bala (sida cordiolia), haritaki (terminalia chebula), nirgundi (vitex nirgundo) and amrita (tinospora wedifolia) have been found to be effective Ayurvedic HIV treatment.
- However, the first step to stem the disease is emotional and moral support to the patient. The patient must be surrounded with well-meaning and loving family and friends for the healing to take place. The patient should be given nourishing food that is easily digestible and be engaged in fruitful activities.
- Ayurvedic tonic and rejuvenators (rasayanas) should be given to strengthen the system, boost immunity levels and stimulate appetite. After gaining some strength shodhana (elimination) techniques can be used to expel toxins from the body through enemas, steam bath, purgation and emesis. A nourishing diet along with medicated ghee preparations and soups is recommended. But spicy, oily and acidic foods are to be avoided. Also, chyavanprash, raktavardhak and triphala are used as ayurvedic AIDS treatment for patients.
Ayurvedic AIDS treatment primarily focuses on
- Stopping the viral replication, controlling viral load
- Restoring the disrupted immune system, improving the well-being and quality of life
- Prevention and treatment of associated occasional/ Opportunistic Infections and other associated symptoms
It improves general body conditions and gives a boost to the overall body weight. The ayurvedic medicines for the treatment of HIV / AIDS also have several advantages like:
- Prevents opportunistic infections.
- Patient leads an absolutely normal life.
- Overcomes weakness & debility.
We give AROGYA HIV CURE KIT which includes ayurvedic medicines for HIV/AIDS, to increases the CD4 counts and reduces the viral load upto non transferred value