WHAT IS DIABETES?
Diabetes can strike anyone, from any walk of life. We eat most of the food is turned into glucose or sugar for our bodies to use for energy. When you have diabetes your bodies have enough insulin and can’t use its insulin as well.
TYPES OF DIABETES
There are three types of diabetes:
- TYPE 1 DIABETES: The body does not produce enough insulin. This type Of diabetes is also referred to as insulin-dependent diabetes, juvenile diabetes or early-onset diabetes. Type one diabetes is starting at age 40years old. Ex; teenage or in early adulthood.Patient will take need insulin for the rest of the life.
- TYPE 2 DIABETES: The body does not produce the body does not produce enough insulin or the cells in the body display insulin resistance. People are not able to control their 2 type diabetes. Symptoms of losing weight, following a doing plenty exercise, and maintain their blood glucose level.
- TYPE 3 Gestational DIABETES: Gestational diabetes is a condition in which woman without diabetes develops high blood sugar level during pregnancy .. Gestational diabetes generally few symptoms like depression. Babies born to a mother with poorly treated gestational diabetes are at increased risk of being too having to blood sugar after birth and jaundice. Gestational diabetes is caused by not enough insulin in the setting of insulin resistance. A risk factor is overweight and depression. Prevention is by maintaining a healthy weight and exercise after pregnancy. GESTATIONAL DIABETES is treated with an exercise, possibly is insulin injection.Women are able to manage their blood sugar with a diet and exercise. Blood sugar testing four times a day. Breastfeeding recommended as soon as possible after birth. Gestational diabetes affects 3-9% Of Pregnancies. It is especially common during the last three months of pregnancy.
CAUSES OF DIABETES
Diabetes causes vary depending on your genetic makeup, family history, ethnicity and overweight or obese and suffer from polycystic over syndrome and environmental factors.
OTHER DIABETES CAUSES- There are a variety of other latent diabetes causes. These include the following:
First is Pancreatitis or pancreatectomy as a cause of diabetes. Pancreatitis is known to increase the risk of developing diabetes is a pancreatectomy.
The second one is PCOS ( Polycystic Ovary syndrome) PCOS is one of the root causes is obesity-linked insulin resistance which is also increased the pre-diabetes.
Diabetes can damage your kidneys, eyes, nerves, coronary heart and blood vessels, and growth your risk for:
- heart attacks
- persistent kidney sickness.
SYMPTOMS OF DIABETES
Symptoms of diabetes to show when blood sugar levels in the body become abnormally is elevated. The most common symptoms of diabetes.
- INCREASED THIRST
- INCREASED HUNGER
- EXCESSIVE FATIGUE
- INCREASED URINATION, ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT
- BLURRY VISION
Symptoms can vary from one person to the next. They also depend on which type of diabetes you have.
AYURVEDIC MEDICINE FOR DIABETES
- Arogya Madhuhar – (To control the Diabetes level)
- Arogya Madhuhar Gold- (especially to stop the insulin injections)
- Arogya Herbal Tea- (This tea doing SHODAN (detoxifying) of the whole body)