Acne Vulgaris (Common Acne) But many efforts have been made to face the efforts to deal with this disease mainly young people of very common problems, but it is a problem of difficulties in society. Modern science requires a symptom with social and psychological awakening that makes a special and efficient long-term management that has all the relevant approaches. Severe inflammatory and acne formation is the symptoms of Walgaris, Pailojbes Comedon (Blackhead Unit and Whaited), Pimpels, Nodls, Pstul, boils, bites and scars. The pathogenesis of acne, however, there are four major factors that patients in a patient may have:
- Sebum output: It can be due to androgens or higher levels of your active metabolites. Free fatty acids, which are disturbing, disruptive Sibram.
- Strange Microbial Trees: Propionibacterium Acne is an inflammation level increased. But acne is not infectious.
- Pleural wall and sebaceous duct Hyperkeratinization: sebum does not tolerate obstruction.
All these factors have contributed to the classical clinical properties of acne.
Severe cases are common in both sexes, it is a disease related to major upbringing, chest and other sebrasic areas, people are more serious for polymorphrism in the form of shoulders after the parasympathetic.
Acne Sweat Emotional Stress He also accepts inflammatory menstrual growth rate, but the diet is the back of the family’s situation, there is no effect on acne.
Acne vulgaris is a skin problem that is spread among young people and young people. When a person gets young, so snebs glands are active in the oil glands, sebm, spike oil, which results in a series of names for groups such as ciclata skin and child inflorescence ‘acne’.
The hole, not only Sibum’s growth, but the condition of the dry skin and dirt and acne bacteria is born. There may be acne, neck, shoulder and chest skin, and broken due to. The combat trooper’s age group is very well known about his appearance of shame. If it is serious in nature, it can be serious contemplation
Acne can be of the following types: Can be black head, white head, nodular and suppress tumor or cytic fat under acne, skin or skin of big swelling company. “Empty Pitka” is the boil, which means the affected young, called the type Ayurveda.
which usually occurs on the face that falls on the face. As Ayurvedic name looks, there are 25 to 35 years of age as they are most likely to be between 15 and the age can increase. Some doctors believe that mouths are also upsetting the production of “drugs” or fat Dthu. Ayurveda is not on the roots of the problem and on the surface, neither understand acne.
Causes of Acne
- Fatty and fried foods and extra starch intake consumption
- Required water intake
- Unbalanced eating hours
- Nutrition Loss
- Cidcidia Cosmetics
- Use steroids
- Hormone imbalance
- Acne constipation
- Improper skin cleansing
- Inadequate sleep
- Tobacco intake
- Intake of caffeine.
Ayurvedic Approach to Acne
As per the Ayurvedic concepts, bad food habits are the main and important reason of Yuvana Pidaka or Acne vulgaris. This includes:
- Adyasn – reduce the consumption of food at intervals, which do not digest the food when the new food entering the new food body
- Virudhashana – Consumption of food and food related to milk, yogurt and milk etc.
- Vishamashana – When hungry hungry when not hungry or using it to consume food with neglect of physical will.
Youth Fault is the reason for the analysis of Pitka, Watha and Kapha Dosha. The rise of a disease can cause Raktha blood test or fat Dthu to also cause Yuvn corf.
Ayurveda believes Yuvn Pitka is a disease due to wrong diet and other internal factors. The block contains common removal functions of unexpected skin deformed cure defects such as cuffs and the content of Watha and waste, in the stable, itching, coughing and building nodels symptoms.
The resolved chariot move becomes stable and multiple blows, redness, thick blood discharge increases local temperature, boils and sore defects. Vitithent Watha in Blackis has contributed to the blight and ugly spine structure after burning it. Here deficits a fixed defect, decrease the body or micro-channel.
The etiopathology of the disease is due to vitiated Blood (Raktha Dushti) along with vitiated subtle channels to produce various symptoms of the disease. Thus to get permanent cure of the situation, this pathophysiology of the disease should be broken down. Treatment procedures are designed keeping in this mind.
- Steaming and other heating procedures: This procedure is not advised during provocative stages. It is very useful in removal of blockage of subtle channels or srothas.
- Vamana or medicated vomiting: It is very Suitable medicines are orally given to induce vomiting. This procedure is very useful in removing blockage of subtle channels or Srothas of facial skin and whole body.
- Virechana or medicated purgation: It is a cleansing method, performed by giving bitter, astringent and sweet herbal purgatives which bring down abnormally increased Pitha principle and Raktha or blood dhathu. This procedure is beneficial in stages of inflammatory changes.
- Nasya: Nasal administration of suitable medicine is beneficial in chronic clinical conditions of Acne.
- Raktamokshana (Blood letting): Is a well-accepted treatment for Vitiated Raktha Dosha. In this the circulating blood acts as a carrier of all vitiated doshas and responsible for the pathological changes resulting in diseases. The process of removing this stagnated blood i.e. Raktamokshana is useful in this condition.
- Leech application, Prachaana and Sira vyadha are the Para surgical methods for Rakthamokshana described by Sushruta. The affected tissue remains congested with the stasis of blood and blood letting improves microcirculation to tissues by removing this stagnated and vitiated blood.
- Arogyadhamhcc provide ayurvedic treatment for acne vulgaris, ayurvedic medicine for acne vulgaris, acne pimples ayurvedic treatment and all kind of ayurvedic treatment for skin problem
Useful Herbs for Acne
Shalmali (bombax malabaricum), Lodhra (lodha racemosa), Kushta (snow lotus Lappa), Manjishtha (Rúbia cordifolia), turmeric (Curcuma Longa), Vacha (Acorus Calamus), Chandana (shoes), are beneficial in Saariba (Indian sarsaperilla) Acne Local application-specific (Vetveria Jijhnoids) and Jatifl (Myristica Fragrns) is considered to give the best results.
More blood like neem (Azadirachta indica), Guduchi (Giloy) payoriphaira are useful for external and internal administration.
DOs & DON’Ts with Acne
- Without soda lime or plain water, or hot or cold, it should be drunk
- Measures to eliminate constipation should be adopted.
- Raw food, especially fresh fruits and vegetables, seeds, raw nuts and whole grains, especially should pay attention on the millet and brown rice
- Yoga and proper personal hygiene
- Wash your face often (sprinkle plain water)
- At least their faces steam biweekly
- Use a face towel and soap
- Eat rich healthy and balanced diet of fruits and vegetables
- If you are taking other oral medication, such as oral contraceptive pills, hormones, etc., your doctor
- Ask your doctor for an explanation of its drugs.
- Do not pinch your pimples and apply it or touch it. They can mark
- Suddenly do not stop your medicine without consulting your doctor
- Do not use any strong medicines soap
- Do not use fashionable cosmetics
- Starch, Protein and Fat Food Restrictions
- Processed to avoid meat, sugar, strong tea or coffee, pickles, refined foods and food
- Citrus fruits, bananas, not fruit, dried almond or tin
- Avoid soft drinks, candies, ice cream and cheese made from sugar and white flour.
Arogyadhamhcc provide best herbal and ayurvedic treatment for acne and pimples.