Risks and Prevention of Kidney Disease
Risks of having a kidney disease
Any kidney can develop disease, but if you are at greatest risk
- Have diabetes
- Have high blood pressure
- Have a history of kidney disease in family
- Over 60 years old
- African American, Hispanic or Asian
Kidney Disease Restriction
Two leading causes of diabetes and high blood pressure, kidney failure. It is very important to keep a close eye on blood glucose and blood pressure.
Other items to keep in mind are:
- Regular check-up with your doctor.
- Take the medication that are prescribed by your doctor only.
- Low-fat diet
- Smoke off
- We are drinking alcohol in moderation