AIDS – Diet
Body protection The infected system with HIV virus – The immune system – which works hard to fight infection also increases the demand for energy in the body increases energy and nutrients also infections and fever. Once people get infected with HIV to meet this extra energy and nutrition needs to eat more. Such needs as the development of HIV / AIDS symptoms will also increase
The need for Nutrition has increased due to HIV / AIDS
Vitamin and minerals are essentially healthy they are able to make sure you stay healthy inside the immune system to prevent skin, lungs and stomach and opportunistic infections are functioning properly. Vitamin A, vitamin B in vitamins and minerals, zinc and iron, such as B-group, Vitamin E, in particular.
Vitamin is important for keeping skin, lungs and intestines healthy. Vitamin A increases the severity of the disease such as diarrhea, while the body of infections increases the loss of vitamins. Good Vitamin A source include dark green, yellow, orange and red vegetables and fruit spinach, pumpkin, cassava leaves, green peppers, squash, carrots, amaranth, yellow peaches, apricots, papaya and mangoes. Vitamin A also contains in red palm oil, yellow corn, orange and yellow sweet potatoes, eggs and liver.
Vitamin C Prevention and Suppression Infection Recovery is typically found in fruits such as oranges, grapes, lemons and Mendarns. Guwa, mango, tomatoes and potatoes are also good sources of vitamin C.
Vitamin E protects infections cells and infections. Vitamin E foods include green leafy vegetables, vegetable oil, barley, peanuts and eggs.
The healthy group of Vitamin ‘B’ group is needed to keep the immune and nervous system. However, vitamins may end up the body through the use of certain drugs to treat T. Good food sources include white beans, potatoes, meat, fish, chicken, watermelon, corn, cereals, nuts, Avekado, broccoli and green leafy vegetables.
Iron deficiency anemia is a widespread problem in many countries, especially among women and children. Good iron resources are green leafy vegetables, seeds, whole grain products, dried fruits, obese, millet, beans, alfalfa, red meat, chicken, liver, fish, seafood and eggs.
Selenium is an important mineral, because it helps to activate the immune system. Good sources include whole grain bread, corn and millet and whole grains such as milk, yogurt and such cheese as dairy products. Meat, fish, poultry, eggs and other protein-rich foods are also excellent sources such as peanut butter, dried beans and nuts.
The zinc immune system is also important, which reduces the appetite of zinc resources, including meat, fish, poultry, steam, whole grains, corn, beans, peanuts and milk and dairy products.
The last chapter, a type of food, describes eating more weight than eating more than eating more and / or over-eating by eating an overdose. Here are some tips for getting weight:
- Eating rice, maize, millet, charhes, wheat, bread, potato, sweet potato, etc and banana fiber.
- Beans such as sunflower and sesame, soy products, lentils, peas, peanuts, peanut butter and seeds, increase the intake.
- The regular breakfast good breakfast with food, seeds, fruits, nuts, yogurt, carrots, cassava Kraps, crab Kraps and eating peanut butter.
- Add dry milk powder to foods such as porridge, cereals, sauces and mashed potatoes. However, do not use coffee and tea whiteners, which do not have the same nutritional benefits as milk.
- Add sugar, honey, jam, syrup and other sweet products.
Increasing the number of meals and snacks in a day.
If the poor hungry person is concerned about this issue, then it should include a good idea to eat breakfast every day for a daily meal plan.
- Snack is a nutritious food that is readily available and can be prepared by eating good snack nuts, seeds, fruits, yogurt, carrots, cassava chips, crab chips and peanut butter. With Snacks at least three meals a day, there is little possibility of malnutrition or weight loss.
- The priority should be to ensure that the priority is given to the sick family, keep food more often and receive additional servings to maintain their weight and strength. Dosage should be presented in an attractive way. Should be cared for, sympathetic, while often people should be encouraged to eat.
Exercise improves well-being.
In the area, there are daily tasks such as cleaning, the immune system can be like and the lights and water collect enough exercise. If a person’s work is not a lot of exercise, it should be found to be a pleasant exercise program that may be part of your daily life. Exercise should not be exhausting or stress; Recommended to make smooth muscle. Walking, walking, swimming or dancing are all right.