Diabetes (Madhumeha) Treatment in Ayurveda
In Ayurveda, diabetes mellitus is known as Madhumeha (Madhu means “honey” and Meha means “urine”). Medhumeha is classified as Vataj Meha (a problem caused by the worsening of Vata or Air). Vata is an Ayurvedic humor that symbolizes wind and drying. The deterioration of the body is a characteristic that indicates the Vata dysfunction. The maximum deterioration of dhatus (body tissues) occurs in this type of disease and for this reason all vital organs are affected by Diabetes. The other important cause of Diabetes Mellitus is compromised digestion. The compromised digestion leads to the accumulation of specific digestive impurities that accumulate in the pancreatic cells and compromise the production of insulin.
In Ayurveda, this disorder is classified as a type of society. Ayurveda admits Madhumeha 20 varieties – Vata Motivi 4, PTA 6 results, and 10 are due to cuffs. Advanced Meets Diabetes is a serious metabolic disorder that results in the inability to correct the use of glucose body hyperglycemia (blood sugar) and glucosuria (diabetes urine).
Diabetes is the second leading cause of digestive disorders, as it will become a collection of images stored in pancreatic cells and in the production of insulin, called special digestion (AMA).
Ayurveda recommends – According to modern medicine, the body does not aim to balance the body with just the sugar levels, but it will also create positive changes in the patient’s life. Ayurvedic medicine works at the roots of the disease, which strengthens the patient’s immunity, increases digestion and helps you live a full and healthy life. The drug, dietary advice changes lifestyle, rejuvenates the body with cells and tissues, which is why they need to produce insulin properly.
The work plan of the skin depends on the external demand of the cream or the achete. It may help the symptoms temporarily fail because it never ends the other deep head of the skin. Ayurvedic treatment is only “deep in the skin”, always looking for the disease janeu disease to treat, in case of problems going to ayurvedic roots, BECAUSE ABOUT falling sickness. It may take several weeks to show the pathways of the Ayurvedic skin tract, however, you can be sure of the complete solution.
- Constant feeling of hunger and thirst
- Weight loss
- Quick exhaustion
- Low sexual urge
- Possible anaemia
- Itching around genital organs
- Slow healing of wounds & rashes
Poorly managed diabetes can lead to a host of long-term complications like:
- Heart attacks
- Nerve damage
- Amputation of Limb
- Impotence in men
- Pruritus (Itching)
- Overeating and consequent obesity.
- Excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates.
- Overloading of proteins and fats which get converted into sugar if taken in excess.
- Excessive tension, worry, anxiety grief.
- Hereditary factors.
Surprisingly, the unfortunate fact is that many diabetics do not really know the issue of sugar and healthy food that is doing so much physical and regular activity, maintaining the average body weight and preventing the performance of tobacco can be. Especially in developing countries, people who develop diabetes, insulin shots, and regular medications have their own savings of grace – they go to real life and take it away!
Ayurveda claims that the strict drug and lifestyle of the diet can be controlled by the correct amount of the plan to help the sugar level. Because diabetes is a serious digestive disorder that causes enzymes that produce enough insulin or when the body is unable to produce the effect of insulin, so it can only be treated completely.
Below is a list of some common symptoms, you should see your body:
- Frequent urination
- Excessive thirst
- Increased hunger
- Weight loss
- Lack of interest and concentration
- A tingling sensation or numbness in the hands or feet
- Other signs include blurred vision, frequent infections and slow-healing wounds
Remember, you are at the risk of Diabetes if you:
- are obese or overweight
- are physically inactive
- have been previously diagnosed with glucose intolerance
- have unhealthy dietary habits and meal times
- are above the age of 40
- are a patient of high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- have a family history of diabetes
- have a history of gestational diabetes
- are from a particular ethnicity (higher rates of diabetes have been reported in Asians, Hispanics, and African Americans)
According to the diabetic allopathic model, there are mainly two types of diabetes type 1 and 2 of Parkinson’s. Type 1 is the situation in which most of your body can not produce type 2 insulin, where the patient’s body produces insulin or body cells, do not forget to produce insulin from the body. Reported Type 2 diabetes is usually responsible for 90% of cases and especially for patients with insulin injections and other means for the need for insulin.
Some of the herbs are very useful for diabetes treatment:
Many nest herbs, which are very effective in reducing sugar and blood sugar levels. The major advantage that this herbal supplement has no side effects for diabetes drug. There is a list of some of the better known herbs of diabetes.
- Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia)
- Bael (Aegle marmelos)
- Gurmar Leaves (Gymnema sylvestrae)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Onion (Allium cepa)
- Nayantatra (Vinca rosa)
- Neem (Azadirachtha indica)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Sagar gota (Ceasalpinia crista)
Ayurvedic Remedies for Diabetes Cure:
- Treatment is considered to be the best treatment for diuretic diabetes. Drinking daily at least yeast will reduce their blood and blood sugar levels in a tablespoon urine.
- Bitter will take a large amount of to be cooked in the ghee for a period of three months of diabetes.
- Two months juice mixed with a cup of fresh bitter juice enables one to take a tablespoon of Indian cabbage, hide enzymes, insulin.
- In the morning a 10 glasses of Tilsi leaves, 10 neem leaves and helps to control the sugar level in a glass of water with 10
- Belpatr on the empty stomach.
- Fenugreek seeds (100 g), turmeric (50 grams), white peice seeds of pepper. Take a teaspoon of this powder twice with a glass of milk.
- Put the cup of water in a copper vessel at night, and drink water in the morning.
Usually, if the diabetic patient thinks that their blood sugar level is normal, then it is perfectly fine. As a result, doctors are forced to hide more insulin enzymes that stimulate the brain’s pancreas and burn lower blood sugar levels. But after the effects of the pancreatic stimulant / Smjutagrst is the first mistake of the digestive tract that after some time there are very erroneous methods to completely destroy the pancreas and the patient needs to gradually replace the insulin injection.
We at Arogya Dham
Center for Ayurvedic Research Nursing boxes used for the slow nest are the repair of damaged beta cells. which reduces the load that can be solved. As a result of our treatment, the digestive tract, which reduces patient dependence on the size of repairs. This also our panic controlled drug is also related to diabetes problems such as diabetic nephropathy, diabetes, hypertrophy and diabetic retinopathy.